Monday, March 14, 2016

HELLO MOM!!! AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey hey! This exchange is going fast, like all the time here in Colombia. 
(I think all the rice has something to do with it.)
 
We`re still looking for new people to teach, a lot of the investigators or less active families that we had when Elder Justiniano was here have stopped wanting to meet with us, because I guess they were used to my old companion and have lost interest. So, we are trying really hard to find some other people. But, we are doing it and working hard to get people to church.
 
Zulma is doing good, she has been struggling her sister is in the hospital and is not doing very well, so she is very worried. She wasn't going to go to church Sunday to visit her sister but her aunt (who is a member) helped her know that if she made the sacrifice to go to church she would be blessed. and she came!!!! 
 
The rule to speak English is there so that our Latino companions can learn English, because it's a big focus for them here in the mission. 
 
Easter here is for a whole week and its called "Semana Santa," and it is going to be a party. People take the whole week off and do stuff with their families, so it should be a good time. But I don't think it'll be like it is at home. I'm pretty sure we will have a conference with another zone in Ibague, but I'm not sure when it'll be. It should be pretty cool.
 
I LOVE that the reception is going to be in Cubbys backyard, I miss that place, and those people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This morning in my personal study I read Alma chapter 5, and it is OUTSTANDING!!!! It really puts down sin and give testimony of how we can know if these things are true. It is powerful for real.
 
So things are going here, nothing crazy for food this week, I found some Trix cereal which is magical.
 
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment