Monday, July 11, 2016

Transfers, Package, and a New Companion

Hello!!

So, I don't have all that much time this week (Sorry Mom) But this week was tranfers!! Also, so my mom can be in peace...

I Got my Package!!!! Thank you so much mom you are the best ever!! And family also!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So, this past 6 weeks went by like lighting and I have already been here for a transfer! I got the call Sunday night and the only one that was leaving was.... 
MY companion Elder Karra! I was pretty bummed to see him go, we had a ton of fun and work this transfer, I love that guy! Some great memories. And now I have a new companion! His name is Elder Salazar, he is from Peru! He is awesome, he is new in the mission with 4 months starting, we are going to learn a lot together I think.

Me and Elder Karra celebrated my birthday with the best stuff, fried chicken!!! It was really good by the way, it is going to be different having a birthday in the mission but, I feel like it will be good still. 

 Getting Investigators to attend church!!!! That is what needs to happen!!! 

These ten months as a missionary have been the best, I love every moment even when its hard. We had some big miracles this last week and I am really hoping to see the fruits of it! 

Love you all,

Elder Kendall
ohhh yeah... just realized confession time,,,  I didn't wait until my birthday to open my presents........ XD XD hahhahahah!


My birthday celebration



I got a cool new backpack

Me and Elder Karra

No comments:

Post a Comment