Monday, April 17, 2017

The Lord's Hand In All Things


Hey everyone how is it all goin? Good?

This week we had a lot of really good things happen, and I saw some really big miracles and the hand of the Lord in our area. Since it was Semana Santa (Holy Week) we shared with every person the initiative of the church about the Prince of Peace. I love that video, and the whole idea of peace. So many people in Colombia need that peace, there are a lot of hard things that people have to deal with here. 

We also did lots of exchanges this week, and it was pretty fun. We were able to find 17 new people to teach this week! There is a family of members, the Rodriguez family, that we have been working with for a while now trying to find and teach some of their friends or neighbors but it never happened. Until this week! I don't know exactly what changed this week from those in the past, but the Lord truly blessed and helped us finally teach these people. We found 11 references from the Rodriguez family this week, and there are a lot of families. It was a really wonderful thing, and now we have a whole lot of work to do. I hope that we will continue to be able to find new people to teach as well. 

The Lord truly works in mysterious ways. But I am so very grateful that He helped us out with these people. I know that God lives, because I have seen His wonderful hand change people’s lives. And I'm learning how it is possible that He can change mine.

Love,

Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment