Thursday, October 15, 2015

And life is good.

So I'm going to start off with some funny stuff and end with some spiritual stuff.
 
So we have 3 red language learning books of different sizes, and we call each one a different Pokémon. The order goes from smallest to biggest, smallest being Charmander, medium is Charmeleon, and the biggest is Charizard. So yeah whenever we get those books out we are all like, do I need my Charmander or my Charizard for this battle? (With the language that is). Or Charmeleon I choose you!!!
 
And life is good.

Apparently I look just like Phineas from Phineas and Ferb. We had a district vote on it, and they all voted yup most definitely. So you can call me Phineas.

Also I had to convince everyone in my district that my tie with Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty is really him, because they say its just a guy holding a flag.

Doctrine and Covenants 6:36 en Espanol "Elevad hacia mi todo pensamiento; no dudeis; no temais."
 
Now a wonderful rendition of my life in the ccm in spanish

Mi vida en el CCM es no facil, pero Yo me gusta las actividades de el CCM. La comida es mas o menos bien y a veces es muy dificil para mi a como, pero muchos de tiempo es muy sabroso. Cuando mi companero y Yo ensenando nuestros investigadores, Yo siento muchos ama para ellos. El helado en Colombia es muy muy delicioso, y mejor que el halado en Utahh.  Excepto el Helado de Kravers. Yo estoy saliendo el CCM en cuatro dias!!!! Pronto yo estare ensenando los investigadores ea realidad!!!
 
I don't think it's all 100 percent correct XD

So in our district for a district meeting we did an activity where we all took a turn to sit in the middle of everyone else, while everyone else in the district would find scriptures that applied to the life of the person in the middle. It was amazing, these are the scriptures they picked for me:
 
Daniel 5:14 Mosiah 5:15 1 Nephi 3:7 DandC 75:2-4 DandC 58:27 Alma 36:20
 
And Elder Scott even wrote his own scripture about me:
 
"And now behold, Elder Kendall is and shall be a ray of overwhelming happiness filled jollified creature that is at high risk of infecting all the inhabitants of the earth with the total and incontrollable inability to frown. And this it shall be forever and always, amen." 
Wow right?


 
 
Temple today

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment