Thursday, October 1, 2015

My dreams will come true shortly...

Some random facts about stuff here.

The best thing to eat are the cheese filled croissants, which we get each Sunday before the next group leaves. 
I am almost on my last 2 weeks!! Then I'm really going out there as a missionary!!!
So if you can please send me some peanut butter!!!! They have cero peanut butter down here, and I didn't even realize how much I missed it!! haha please if you can send like 2 jars XD.
I'm really bad at shining my shoes.
It gets cloudy pretty much every day and mostly stays that way, but not Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs unfortunately.
The people here are really pretty nice, unless you are driving in the traffic.
Next week we get to go on a tour of some of the city, and I hear that you get to ride a Llama and take a picture!!! SO basically my dreams will come true shortly.
Also I've been playing a lot of volleyball, every time we have gym in fact. I am really bad, the Elders y Hermanas say its pretty funny to watch.
General Conference is happening!!! I literally cannot wait. It is going to be so good!!!!
We  watched Elder Scott's funeral, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, and I nearly cried because it reminded me so much of Choir and so much of High School and my friends, it was really powerful!!!

All the missionaries that I came into the CCM with are singing a hymn during Sacrament the last Sunday that we are here. Its called OH MI PADRE but we are singing it to the tune of Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing. It sounds really good and I know how to sing it.

So yeah life is good!! Also we get Oreos every Sunday and I have started to save them because they are really good and I need a stockpile!!! So yeah one day if you could send me some American food, that would be cool but it is not required.

We eat SO much rice!!!! I love it!!!!XD XD
Some cool flowers

A cool bridge thing (Zach's exact words)

The gate that keeps us locked in for time and eternity!!!


What they call here MY LOOK... So in class one of the Maestros wrote in Spanish "Satan is trying to distract you" and I made a face and a point to go along with it.  So whenever Satan is trying to distract us, I literally point it out and do that face

A cool truck

Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment