Monday, December 14, 2015

There is sunshine in Colombia today! and everyday.....

So this week has been really good, we found a lot of new people to teach and some of our people that we have been teaching are really doing well!

Darwin came to church again!!!!!!!! He is so good, we have taught him a couple of times in the gospel principles class (because we teach it each week when our investigators come) and he knows so much about Jesus Christ and has so much faith, I don't know how he hasn't been a member already. He understands and believes all that we teach him about the Gospel principles, and is applying them. All that he really needs to do is attend church one more time and he is ready to be baptized! I have so much love for these people of Colombia, they are truly amazing. 

How´s the snow?? I gotta tell ya I do kinda miss that stuff. But we get fireworks here for Christmas so that's going to be pretty cool. We have been using the Christmas video to get references, and it has been pretty good! It is hard to contact people here in Tintal, because everybody lives in Conjuntos, or apartment complexes that are always inside big gates that don't let us in unless we have the tower and apartment number. But we have found some great people.

My companion is another awesome missionary. I really have been so blessed to have such cool guys with me. He understands all English and he speaks it all the time, so we have a lot of fun talking in English. He says the funniest things in the whole world. We are working hard to fix our branch, because I also learned that Tintal has a lot of problems. But we are going to work hard and make things better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah things are going well, I'm having a great time out here. I can always feel the love Heavenly Father has for me, and especially for the people of Tintal.

D&C 18:11-14 I think. The part where it talks about bringing souls to Christ. It is the joy that I have begun to feel for these peeps of Tintal. 

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Kendall

P.S. I heard in the mall here the song GREASE playing, and I started grooving out a little bit. 

STAY THIS MADNESS!!!!!! (Gandalf quote)
 
Proof Zach is eating SOMETHING :)

Thanksgiving Feast :)

Further proof Zach is eating  :)

Fulfilled promise to Janica to wear the ugly tie she sent with him to be worn on her birthday (which is today)


Zach MADE this omelet... he is already growing so much :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad looking apartment, and the parts you can see even look clean. Way to go Zach!

    ReplyDelete