Monday, December 28, 2015

We have a lot of good stuff to look forward to here in Tintal

Elder Kendall, Elder Espina, President and Sister Baquerizo
HO HO HO and a Merrrrrrrrry Christmas one and all!! Christmas was a lot of fun here, got some sweet experiences to tell you, but writing it would be too hard haha XD 

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy being 27 :D

Don´t worry mom, all of the package was still there, and I got all of my fantastic gifts, like the recorder, the belt, peanut butter, candy and all that good stuff. I have already eaten a ton of the candy XD I love the recorder you got me!! Already using it to record some of those stories that I was talkin bout. It was really really good to talk to ya´ll.

Speakin of Miracles in the mish, we have a lot of good stuff to look forward to here in Tintal. We have at least 3 people that we are teaching that we are working really hard to get them prepared to be baptized in January. They are Darwin, Alexandra, and Lorena, and all three are amazing people. We are hoping that all goes well so that they can each reach their goal of being baptized in January!!! Which of course they will, as long as we do all we can and they do the things that our Heavenly Father asks them to do, like come to church!!!! I love these people so much and their families, they each have demonstrated their huge faith in Christ to follow his steps. 

Darwin called us on Christmas to ask how we were doing and how our Christmas was, which was really cool since he called us to ask us. Which never happens. 

Oh yeah, also we had our Christmas dinner with the President on the 22nd, I have some great pictures to send you from that day, and the others :D but the dinner was really good, we got mashed potatoes!!! Which was heavenly to eat. After that we got to watch a movie!! And guess what one we watched!?!?! Lluvia de Hamburguesas!  In other words Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!!!! It was so dang good, it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and it is really stinkin good even in Spanish!!! It was amazing to get to watch, although I won't lie, made me a little trunky XD
After we played fĂștbol and lots of other games, it was so much fun. It was a good good day.

So yeah, Christmas was a party, and the thing that Colombians like to do the most here for Christmas is to drink. Which makes it pretty interesting. But other than it being hotter than any other day that I've had here in Tintal without snow and only sun, Christmas was a blast and felt pretty normal. 

I'm lovin it! As unfortunatly McDonalds would say, life is good.

MUCH LOVE, A WHOLE LOT OF LOVE

Elder Kendall



No comments:

Post a Comment