Monday, May 30, 2016

Big Changes, I'm back in La Libertad!!!!

This week was craziness, we where able to do some good stuff before the changes and find some new investigators. Also we had some great people preparing to be baptized this coming month in June. And then transfers happened.........

So these changes were crazy! We both got sent out of Girardot!!! Yup they closed our area, and Elder Melendez was sent to Ibague. Crazy!!! I got sent back to my first zone, La Libertad!!!! I'm in a different area called Casa Blanca, which I actually have been to a little bit before. I already have been to the church and that kinda stuff here from when I was in La Libertad in Tintal. Also I got called as a District Leader here. My district is going to be of the areas Patio Bonito, Casa Blanca 1, our area Casa Blanca 2, and also Tintal!!!! I already have gotten to know a little bit of Patio Bonito before, and Tintal was my first area here in the mission, so I am really excited!! 

As district leader I have a whole lot of new responsibilities as well. One of the things that District Leaders do is have lots of exchanges with the other Elders in the district. Which means...... I'm going to be able to see my first area again!! I´ll be able to do some exchanges and be able to proselyte in the good old Tintal again, which makes me really happy and really excited!!! 

My new companion is named Elder Karra, and he is from Paraguay! Paraguay is awesome because always really good elders leave from there. I never met Elder Karra before but I think that it is going to be a good time. I've got some sweet photos to share but this computer that I've got here won't recognize my flash drive so I'll have to send them next week. 

I'm really going to miss my area in Girardot, it was a big surprise that they took us both out too, but I know that this is where the Lord has called me and it is where I'm needed. Now I'm just adjusting once again to the climate change because now that I'm in Bogota again it is really really cold compared to Girardot. So now I'm here, and I get to know another area in my old Zone. Lots of good things are to come ahead I think. 

Also I did remember my pillow, but it almost didn't fit in my bag XD I'm going to be learning a lot of things in these coming weeks now that I've been called to be a leader. 

It was hard to leave Girardot, but I'm really excited to be where I'm at at the same time. 

I like the hymn that's called "I'll go where you want me to go," I thought about that a lot, and was singing it as well while we were packing up. 

So that's all the craziness that happened this change! 

Love, 

Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment