Monday, June 19, 2017

Finding the Chosen

Hey everybody! So, my brother is now going to go to Nashville, Tennessee as a missionary and is going to speak SPANISH! So yeah, I guess you can say I'm pretty darn pumped. 
 
This week was a really interesting learning experience, and I think it will just keep on coming. I had thought that before in the mission the Lord was trying to make me learn patience and that I had already learned the lesson... But I'm coming to see that I apparently still haven't learned all that God wants me to learn. But it is a good thing! We have been contacting a whole bunch of people, and we weren't able to teach as many of the people that we contacted as we wanted, but we do have a few people that should be promising. 

Saturday we had an experience with looking for addresses. While we were looking for some old investigators, and we didn't find them but we did find another lady! She said that she had got to church a ton about 15 years ago but for some reason she didn't go back. We have a visit with her on Wednesday!

We are going to keep looking, because I have faith that there is someone waiting for us out there. The people here are pretty closed to religion, but I am sure that God has someone for us. 

That's all I got time for, I love it!

Love,

Elder Kendall
WE DID A HIKE!!
 







"Ping Pong" without a table... or a net :) ha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment