Wednesday, June 14, 2017

PHOTOS OF MY SON!!!!!

HI MOM!! Sister Baquerizo gave us permission to write again today because my son hasn't been able to write his family untill today and so she said that I could write too!!!

My son is Elder Cuba, and he is from Lima, Peru!! He is a pretty cool guy. And once again I realize that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!!! hahahahahhaha it has been the weirdest two days of my mission XD. Elder Cuba is from a family of seven brothers and sisters, but nobody but him is a member in his family except for a few cousins. He is 25 years old. He was telling me today that he pretty much just loves talking about the gospel to every single person and that before the mission he wished that he could do it all day and now he can. He is a convert of about two years.


I feel like really inadequate hahahahahahahahahahha Patience..... patience is a funny thing. Do you realize how long it has been since I have been with a somewhat new missionary that was new to everything? Like over a year ago!!!! hahahaha it is so weirdsauce man. 

 

And guess what!! My new zone leader is Elder Palma!!!!!!! I FLIPPIN LOVE THAT GUY!!

 

Elder Cuba!



 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment