Monday, August 14, 2017

I Am Trying to Treasure the Time I Have Left

Well the time is going way to fast, but that isn't very new. Time has never been very nice to missionaries.
 
Well we had a pipe kinda break in our house this week and so our house kinda filled with water and we had to go to the other Elders house this week pretty much every day untill we could get it fixed. I love the mission, because there is always an adventure to be had, like sweeping up water from your apartment floor! 
 
But we had a hard time finding good people once again this week, although we had the help of a really cool guy named Fransisco Sierra. He is a returned missionary from Venezuela, and he was accompanying us quite a bit. We taught the Sanchez family again Yesterday, the family that we found last week, and they are pretty excited to be able to go back to church! But, unfortunatly nobody attended church this week, it has been a little hard in that aspect. 
 
Me and Elder Cuba have talked and we have felt like we have been getting better working together and trying hard, but the people have been somewhat hard of heart lately. However, Because my time is short I feel pretty pumped to just keep trying and doing the best that I can. We have some good people, we just gotta find some more. 
 
I am trying to treasure this time that i have left, and am really trying to enjoy every last moment, and I just love the mission.

Love,

Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment