Monday, August 21, 2017

There Must Be An Opposition in All Things

I do apologize, My time is short today. But how is everyone doing over there?
 
It has been an interesting week, we have really seen lots of opposition in our area lately, our investigators have been moving out of our area or telling us that they don't want to be baptized, and we really need some new people!
 
Me and Elder Cuba have been trying really hard to find new people to teach, and we should be able to find more this week. Unfortunatly none of our investigators came to church this week, but I know that in order for us to recieve the blessings we must first go through the tribulation. I am hopeful that we will find someone who is willing to listen and act. 

I gave my last talk here in Campiña this last Sunday, and I felt so happy as I testified of this work. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I just Love it.
 
Love,

Elder Kendall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment