Monday, August 7, 2017

My Last Multi-Zone Conference, With Girardot!

Multi zone conference.... my last one....




Hey everyone... Are we in August already!? Weird... 

This month is windy Kite flying month, so that is pretty cool, there have been a lot of kite buying this week. I remember that a year ago when I was in Casablanca the parks were full of people flying kites, cool stuff!

So this week we had a hard time finding, and the Rodriguez family told us that they thought that they were going into things too fast, and that they probably won’t be able to attend every Sunday and such things. So we are going to focus more on Leidy, who is the oldest daughter who seems to be the most interested in our message. 

I also had my last Multi-Zone Conference this week... on Friday with the Zone Girardot! And at the beginning, I had to give my last testimony. And it was a crazy thing. I can't believe that I have gotten to the point of giving my last testimony, the time has gone really fast. It was a hard thing to do, but I felt good doing it as well. I feel like it still hasn't hit me that I will be home in 4 weeks....

Elder Palma also gave his last testimony. 

And we found a new family on Sunday! Nobody attended church unfortunately, but this family that we met are awesome. They are the Sanchez family, and they live in the same apartment complex as us. We found them looking through our old investigators spot in our area book, and we decided to look for them! They are a family of 4, With the mom and her 3 children. They met the missionaries about 3 years ago, and about a year ago the missionaries never went back. The 2 daughters and the son were going to be baptized, but their mom never gave them permission. But now the oldest daughter is 21, the next is 18, and the brother is 15.

They were pretty excited to have us back, the mom also really likes the missionaries, she just never really listened to their message before. So this Tuesday we are going to teach them again and invite them to be baptized! 

The Lord is always aware of his missionaries.


Love,


Elder Kendall





I got my package


Is my mom nuts?  Soap?  For my birthday?  Is she trying to tell me something?  Am I really that smelly? XD





We went to Juntas again... BUT AS A ZONE!!!!

I love Elder Palma!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment