Monday, August 29, 2016

Luis Alfonzo Left! But the Work Continues

Hello! How is everybody? Good? 

This week was a good amount of walking and also teaching, we are finding some good people to teach. 

Monday we taught the Nupia family, they are awesome, the kids really want to learn more about the gospel. They promised that they would go to church Sunday, and they had all told us how they felt good when we came to teach them. 

A bunch of the appointments that we had set for Tuesday and Wednesday fell, and so my companion got to go and see a bunch of the area. Elder Ross is from Spokane, Washington, and he is a good Elder as well.  It has been pretty fun to have two guys who speak English together, we get quite a bunch a looks walking down the street. 

We also learned that my best friend here in the mission, Brother Luis Alfonzo Acosta Acosta, was moving this week. Him and his family moved to a part called Soacha this week, and I was pretty sad to see him go. I have never met such a wonderful person ever in my whole mission. He always sacrificed to accompany us everyday, and was always such a help keeping us happy doing the work. It is going to be really tough to replace him. He is just pure awesomeness. 

Sunday the Nupia Family came to church!!!! Which was awesome!! They are preparing for the 17th of September to be baptized, and I can't wait to see them progress!

That's about all the time I got, this week was pretty good and I'm excited for the ones to come! I know this gospel is true! I know that if we read the Book of Mormon, pray, and attend chruch we will feel in our hearts the testimony that it is true.
Love,

Elder Kendall
We had a really sweet multi-zone meeting on Thursday in Kennedy.  Lots of fun!



Our lunch, an awesome hamburger with BACON!!!!


Luis Alfonzo Acosta Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment