Monday, February 6, 2017

Transfer, Really Big Transfers: Mind Blown.


Hey everyone!

Okay, so I’m pretty much just going to get into it because there are a whole lot of news and not so much time. So, transfers happened, and Elder Guerrero finished his mission and we already knew that he was leaving. What we had not expected was this to happen: I ALSO was getting transferred!! And not only was I getting transferred, but I have been transferred to La Libertad for the third time!!! I was called to be a zone leader here in La Libertad, the same zone that I started the mission in and was in about two and a half months ago. My new companion is Elder Amato who is from Bolivia, he is most likely dying this transfer or the next, and we are going to be opening the area here in La Libertad. It was honestly a huge surprise, I must have some much needed and unfinished work to do here in La Libertad! Mind Blown.

It was pretty hard to leave Leticia, I was not expecting me leaving so quickly. The time passed so fast, but I must have finished my work there. I will miss those people so much, they are the most loving people I have ever met. My heart is definitely here in La Libertad and in Leticia, Time is short, I have now learned how much you have to take advantage of it. 

But this week was wonderful in Leticia, we managed to baptize Loreinny on Saturday, and soon Antonio will get confirmed on the 26th of February. So I’m very happy with what I was able to do with them. I’m excited for the adventure that is to come as zone leader in La Libertad, and also knowing I’m going to learn A LOT. 

I love this mission, and well, I’m grateful for another opportunity to work in this part of Bogota. 

Love,

Elder Kendall



Baptism of Loreinny




Last day in Leticia

At the airport heading back to Bogota




 

No comments:

Post a Comment