Monday, July 17, 2017

Interviews with President Baquerizo


Hi everybody! 

So I don't have all that much time left to write a lot, but this week was a good one, we were able to find some good people to teach. 

Also, this week we had our interviews with President Baquerizo, and a multi-zone conference with Girardot, my old zone! I was there over a year ago now, which is kind of mind blowing, but I have heard that some of the people still remember me there! So that is cool.

My interview with President was very interesting. He asked if I was going home the 7th of September and I said yes. And then we talked about my companion, and I asked what could be the most important thing I could teach him before I end the mission. And he told me "I think what you need to help him do is create a culture of him being obedient to the mission rules. When you still get up at 6:30 every morning and keep working till the very last day in your mission, that will help him remember when he has a companion that doesn't want to work, Hey, my trainer worked until his last day in the mission... I have to do that. I believe that is how you will help your companion." 

And so I realized that it wasn't even a doubt for President Baquerizo that I would keep working until my very last day. And if it wasn't a doubt to President, than those are the very expectations that God has for me and my mission. "Endure to the End Elder Kendall." That is what I felt like God was telling me. 

And so that Is what I’m going to do. 

Love,

Elder Kendall


So an Elder found root beer extract here in Bogota
And so we made home made root beer floats!!!
IT WAS AMAZING!! Haven't had root beer for about 22 months

No comments:

Post a Comment