Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Transfers and Conference, Also Halloween is in the Air in Bogota!

Hey hey!!!

This week was a lot of good stuff, conference is just amazingness, I love it. We watched all four sessions in English thank goodness, I loved Elder Christofferson´s talk, it was super good and spoke to me a lot.

Also, Transfers happened and........... I’m staying in CasaBlanca!!! The zone leaders thought they were funny they told me "Elder Kendall, you’re going..... Going to be getting used to CasaBlanca because you’re staying!" Me and Elder Ross are going to be staying together, and I’m super excited. 

By the end of this transfer I will have 6 months here in CasaBlanca. Time goes super-fast!

Staying also means that I´ll be here for the baptism of the Nupia Family!! We just need the baptismal interviews and we are all ready for this Saturday, it will be awesomesauce. We are going to have a lot of good things for October here.

Super weird thought, almost a year ago, I was in this same zone, La Libertad, just barely having left the MTC. I could very well spend Halloween in the almost the same place that I did last here when I was in Tintal. 

I’m really enjoying being here in Bogota, Elder Ross and I are planning on a lot of good stuff in this transfer, and I’m lovin the mission! 

Love,

Elder Kendall

Me eating the head of a delicious Piranha (Ok... not really a piranha)

The lunch we at Sunday, FISH!!!

Us and the Mendieta family, they always gives us lunch!

All of the missionaries in the zone La Libertad!

Me and Elder Ross at Conference

Me and Elder Ross and a member at Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment